Dernière mise à jour : 28/04/2020
In the competitive Private Banking world, client acquisition is becoming very challenging. While natural growth and client referrals use to be the main development engine, Bankers must now adopt a structured and tailored acquisition strategy.
This seminar aims at developing a commercial approach where relationship managers will be equipped to better manage their prospect client list and long term growth.
This training is accredited SAQ CWMA (CWMA-ISFB-20-2053, chapter 15) by our partner ISFB
Upon completion of the training, participants will be able to
· Prepare a prospect list (technics and tools)
· Have a structured commercial approach
· Manage the client pipeline over time
· Identify do and don's in prospection
· Work on their positioning in the market
Relationship Managers already certified with CWMA.
Wealth Managers from both the Swiss and International markets, covering U/HNWI clients.